Quick-Release Breakaway Connector
In-line, 4mm2 Plug, Single Pole, 1kV
The CEA24 Quick Release Breakaway Connector is an in-line breakaway point used with frangible/slip-base road lighting columns to isolate the connection when impacted by high speed vehicle collisions.
The connectors robust and fully insulated assembly makes it suitable for a range of low voltage applications requiring excellent contact reliability and quick-disconnect.
- Fully insulated IP20 protection
- Quick disconnect
- Excellent contact reliability
- Robust assembly – Rigid Insulation
- Rated to 1000V 32A CATII
- Moisture proof IP54
- Wire crimp ends – heatshrink Insulated
- Spring contact technology with insulated pin
Copper – Gold Plated
Red and Black
-10 °C to +90 °C
AS/NZS4437:1996 and IEC60512-8 – Crimp Connections