Underground Cable Access and Storage
The HDT Series handholes have been specifically designed to withstand high static loads and prevent sidewall deflection. Manufactured from a strong and lightweight HDPE material for ease of handling the handholes provided dependable, long lasting performance in outside plant environments.
Suitable for telecommunication, electrical, utility and transport infrastructure where network integrity and rapid deployment is paramount.
Underground Access Point
- Strong and lightweight
- Superior static and sidewall deflection
- Suitable for cutover applications.
- Wall pockets for ground stability
- Cable management options
- Bolt down lid with lifting catch
- Stainless steel hardware
- Drilled sidewall or sweep conduit entry
HDPE UV stabilised
Standard Body Colour
Green or Grey
Pedestrian; Driveway; Kerb
Max Conduit Size
AS/NZ 3996:2019; EN124; ANSI/SCTE 77 2017