Heat Shrink Openable Joint
Small, up to 50 pairs
Velnah’s Heat Shrink Openable Joint Closures are a field proven and effective method of housing and protecting copper cable connections and terminations, or sensitive telecoms equipment, in external plant underground environments.
Constructed from high impact and heat resistant thermoplastic materials, the re-enterable closure utilises the industry’s most effective cable sealing technology to deliver outstanding environmental protection, cable retention and outdoor performance in the harshest of environments.
Jointing, branching and distribution of pressurised and unpressurised telecommunications copper cable up to 50 pairs
- Submersible – IP68 rated AS60529:2004
- Ready Access
- Knockout loop and stub cable ports
- Integrated cable support post
- Suits a range of cable sheath materials, shape, and sizes
- Effective sealing of cable bundles
- Excellent cable retention and pull-out force
- Heat shrink sleeve with thermochromic heat indicator
- Water blocking dams for filling of dry core cables
- Vertical dome hanger
Thermoplastic UV stabilised
Black Dome Cover
220mm (L) x 85mm Dia.
Cable Port Configuration
Oval Port & 3 Auxiliary Ports
Pit or direct buried