Heat Shrink Openable Joint
Extra Small, up to 10 pairs
A new generation ready access Openable Joint Closure for cable jointing and repairs of twisted pair copper cable in underground environments.
Constructed from high impact and heat resistant thermoplastic materials, the closure utilises the industry’s most effective cable sealing technology to deliver outstanding environmental protection, cable retention and outdoor performance in the harshest of environments.
Jointing, branching and distribution of unpressurised telecommunications copper cable up to 10 pairs.
- Submersible – IP68 rated AS60529:2004
- Compact design
- Vertical dome hanger
- Toggle clamp re-entry; lockable
- Knockout cable port
- Suits a range of cable sheath materials, shape, and sizes
- Effective sealing of cable bundles
- Excellent cable retention and pull-out force
- Factory fitted heat shrink sleeve with thermochromic heat indicator
- Water block dams for filling of dry core cables
Thermoplastic UV stabilised
Black Dome Cover
220mm (L) x 120mm
Cable Port Configuration
Oval Port only
Pit or direct buried