Underground Terminal and Connector Housing
Large, up to 1kV
Velnah’s Underground Terminal and Connector Housing is an IP68 rated re-enterable closure for the connection of underground low voltage cables.
Designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions, the closure utilises closure specific heat shrink sleeves, to effectively seal cables and deliver outstanding environmental protection, cable retention and outdoor performance. The closure incorporates a vertical “hanger” feature, creating a “Bell-Jar” effect for additional environmental protection in flooded environments.
Low Voltage Cable Junction; T-Off
- IP68 rated to AS60529:2004
- Vertical “Bell Jar” mounting
- Field proven heat shrink cable seals
- Water blocking dams for filling of dry core cables
- Identification orange dome cover
- Re-enterable and lockable
- Knock-out cable ports
- Accepts various industry connectors
- Effective sealing of cable bundles
- Excellent cable retention and pull-out force
- No special tools required.
Orange Dome Cover
270mm (L) x 105mm Dia.
Cable Port Configuration
Oval Port & 3 Auxiliary Ports
Max. Mains Cable XLPE/PVC
up to 2 x 35mm² 4C+E
Max. T-Off Cable XLPE/PVC
1 x 16mm² 4C+E & 2 x 16mm² 2C+E
Pit or Handhole Installation