Unmetered Circuit Protection Closure
Large, up to 1kV, 2 Pole
Velnah’s JEDL-U Protect closure is an underground electrical supply termination point of public facilities connected to the electricity network. Featuring a transparent dome cover and touch safe inner shroud, the JEDL-U protect closure offer multiple layers of effective environmental protection and DIN mounting of circuit breakers and fuse holders.
Suitable for traffic lights, small telecommunication installations, monitoring and surveillance equipment for public entities, and lighting of public facilities.
Low Voltage Special Services
Illuminated Public Facilities
- Submersible – IP68 rated AS60529:2004
- Safety shroud IP2x
- Fully insulated terminal blocks
- Vertical “Bell Jar” mounting
- Field proven heat shrink cable seals
- Water blocking dams for filling of dry core cables
- Robust transparent dome cover
- Re-enterable and lockable
- Din-rail mounting support for RCD/MCB Circuit Breaker/Switch and HRC Fuse Holder
- Knock-out cable ports
- No special tools required.
Thermoplastic UV stabilised
Clear Dome Cover
270mm (L) x 105mm Dia.
Cable Port Configuration
3 Auxiliary Ports
Mains Cable Conductor
up to 16mm² 4C+E
Pit or Handhole Installation