Underground Terminal and Connector Housing
Small, up to 1kV
Velnah’s Underground Terminal and Connector Housing is an IP68 rated re-enterable closure for the connection of underground low voltage cables.
Designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions, the closure utilises closure specific heat shrink sleeves, to effectively seal cables and deliver outstanding environmental protection, cable retention and outdoor performance. The closure incorporates a vertical “hanger” feature, creating a “Bell-Jar” effect for additional environmental protection in flooded environments.
Low Voltage Cable Junction; T-Off
Airport Ground Lighting
- IP68 rated to AS60529:2004
- Vertical “Bell Jar” mounting
- Field proven heat shrink cable seals
- Water blocking dams for filling of dry core cables
- Identification orange dome cover
- Re-enterable and lockable
- Knock-out cable ports
- Accepts various industry connectors
- Effective sealing of cable bundles
- Excellent cable retention and pull-out force
- No special tools required.
Orange Dome Cover
220mm (L) x 85mm Dia.
Cable Port Configuration
Oval Port & 3 Auxiliary Ports
Max. Mains Cable XLPE/PVC
up to 2 x 16mm² 2C+E
Max. T-Off Cable XLPE/PVC
up to 1 x 16mm 1C
Pit or Handhole Installation